Brow Perfect – The latest trend and technique from the U.K. aims to fill in gaps, add volume and extend the brow line. This process gives a texture and realistic look to brows that pencils and powders cannot attain. We do eyebrows to suit the age and shape of each individual customer. No two eyebrows are the same, people find they have natural gaps or perhaps they over plucked when they were younger. Now you can have depth and dimension with eye brow extensions. Brow Perfect is all about Bold and Beautiful Brows. It is a temporary application, lasting 4- 14 days depending on skin type and lifestyle. Brow Shaping and Tinting are not included with the Brow Perfect service. Please book accordingly.
Sr. Brow Artist
15 Minutes – $45
30 Minutes – $60
1 Hour – $100
1.5 Hour – $150
Master Brow Artist
15 Minutes – $65
30 Minutes – $95
1 Hour – $130
1.5 Hour – $205
Hi Brow – Whatever your age, face shape or image, Hi Brow Professional creates the perfect brow for you. Incorporating brow tinting, waxing, shaping and tweezing, your brows will frame your face to enhance your best feature – YOUR EYES
Hi Brow – $60 and up.
Hi Brow Tint – $30 and up.
Hi Brow Wax & Shaping – $35 and up.
Eye Lash Tint – $35 and up.
- Avoid getting your brows wet for 24 hours after your service.
- Avoid hot bathes, steam showers, facial steamers and swimming pools and tanning for 24 hours.
- Avoid oily products on your brow extensions at all times. Do not pick or pull on the brows.
- Do not brush brows through, but gently stroke hairs in place using finger tips.
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours.
- Do not rub the brow area.
- Use Hi Brow Growth & Conditioning Serum on Tinted/Waxed Brows ONLY. Do not use on Brow Perfect extensions.
A focus on sanitation and hygiene is something that makes us different —All tools used are cleaned and sanitized after each use, using Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaner. Tools are heated to a temperature of over 300 degrees, cooled and placed in sanitized pouches. Only Medical grade, FDA approved adhesive is used in the application process.