Occhi’ Lash & Brow Studio Policies and Etiquette
- On your first visit to our Studio, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and initial consultation.
- On return visits to our Studio, we ask that you arrive least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please arrive with CLEAN lashes free of mascara and makeup. If you are wearing makeup we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and ask for cleansing liquid. This will avoid a delay in your service.
- We ask that you please refrain from consuming caffeine for two hours prior to your appointment to avoid eye movement/twitching during your service.
- Some appointments can be as long as two hours. To avoid an interruption or delay, please use the restroom prior to your service.
- We ask that you limit your conversation during your application process as your stylist is working very close to your eyes and needs your eyelids to be relaxed for accurate application.
- At Occhi’ we love children but cannot take responsibility for their care while you have your service. Please refrain from bringing children to the Studio.
- Lay back, relax and get ready to be pampered. Don’t worry if you fall asleep during your service, most of our clients do!
- All appointments must be secured with a credit card.
- We require a 24 hour notice to reschedule or cancel appointments. Failure to notify or keep an appointment will result in a full appointment charge on your credit card. In that our services are scheduled and there are times allotted for each service, should you be running late we will hold your appointment for 15 minutes provided we hear from you. If you are more than 15 minutes late the service will be adapted to the time left and the full amount will be charged.
- If you have not paid for an non-cancelled or late cancelled appointment, you will be required to do so before your next appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment, your appointment will end at the appropriate time and you will be charged for the full appointment.
- Relash Policy – For our full sets, Modern Volume, Occhi’ Classic, and Genuine Mink, you must come in for Relashes within 2-4 weeks of your last appointment. For our mini Sweet Set, you must come in for Relashes within 2-3 weeks. An appointment made after these time periods will be scheduled and charged as a new set.
- We require that you follow all home care recommendations.
- Payment Method – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash or Debit Cards are acceptable
- Gratuities – Are appreciated and of course are at your discretion. We offer the ability to tip on your credit/debit card if you like.
- Gift Certificates are a great gift for any occasion – birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary, a Get Well Gift !!!
- We ask that you consider others, staff and patrons. No cell phone use during treatments and all beepers and cell phones on vibrate at all times.