Check out these lash and brow after care tips that will keep them lasting longer!
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours after your service.
- Avoid Steam Showers, facial steamers and swimming pools for 24 hours.
- No perming or curling of eyelashes after extensions are applied.
- Cleanse your eyes with Occhi’ Eye Shampoo and EyeLash Cleansing Cloth. Oil based products will affect the adhesive, causing your lash extensions to fall out prematurely.
- The use of Sterilid or Occusoft is recommended applied with a q-tip at night after removing make-up. These are Cleansers designed for eyelid use and are antibacterial and antiviral to prevent infection.
- We recommend Occhi’ Lash Support – a Biotin supplement designed to stimulate and promote lash, hair, skin and nail growth.
- With regular use of Hi Brow Growth & Conditioning Serum, the hair will appear more conditioned, smoother and glossier. A topical treatment aids in the stimulation of healthy hair growth.
- To protect your lashes while sleeping, the Occhi’ Save Your Face Pillow is the ultimate solution. It allows you to sleep on your side or stomach without damaging your lashes.
- If you exercise please clean your eyelids immediately after as oil and sweat will affect the lash extensions. You should always wear a headband while exercising.
- Avoid getting your brows wet for 24 hours after your service.
- Avoid hot baths, Steam Showers, facial steamers and swimming pools and tanning for 24 hours.
- Avoid oily products on your brow extensions at all times. Do not pick or pull on the brows.
- Do not brush brows through, but gently stroke hairs in place using fingertips.
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours.
- Do not rub the brow area.
- Use Hi Brow Growth & Conditioning Serum on Tinted/Waxed Brows ONLY. Do not use on Brow Perfect extensions.